Directly from the North Pole, our Dark-Skinned Christmas Girl Elf Toy & Magical Reward Kit will bring fun and magic to homes and classrooms this December.
Our little Elf girl has a friendly face, a festive dress and scarf, long legs and mischievously long arms! Perfect for fun and games, this Elf for Christmas Girl toy will bring mayhem and madness in the countdown to the Big Day!
With arms long enough to reach around things and hands that velcro together, this Christmas Girl Elf finds it very easy to get up to mischief! But no matter how many tricks this Elf girl pulls, we know she’ll be loved. Her cute little face and bunches make our dark-skinned Christmas Girl Elf Toy a sweet companion for children everywhere.
But our favourite girl Elf doesn’t just come by herself. Where the magic really happens is in the Magical Reward Kit – a unique and enchanted package to promote good behaviour. Designed for families with up to two siblings, all of the items in our Elf kit can be shared. Plus, we have included two Letters to Santa and two Nice List Certificates, so you can personalise these to each child.
Larger families, or anyone wanting a full kit per child can order the Elf for Christmas Refill Kit.
Along with the lovable Christmas Elf girl, our Magical Reward Kit is full of fun to help you bring the magic to life!
Our unique kit includes:
- Dark-Skinned Christmas Girl Elf Toy - a Christmas Elf Girl toy, our own unique design, approx 28cm tall.
- An Arrival Letter from Santa - straight from the North Pole, explaining why your Girl Elf is here (designed so you can personalise it with your child's name).
- Mini Elf Report cards - report cards for good behaviour. We have also included 2 Naughty List warning cards, just in case you need them. Use these as you see fit!
- 2 x Letter to Santa templates - have some fun writing to the Big Man himself with this official North Pole Correspondence. We have included a space for drawing Santa a picture too.
- 2 x Official Nice List Certificates - with space to personalise the certificates with your child's name and a description of exactly what they have achieved.
- Christmas Reward Chart and a sheet of Elf Stickers - personalise the chart with your child's name and choose tasks you would like them to try. Ideal for household chores, tidying, reading, kindness or potty training. A fun way to reward good behaviour every day.
- Beware of the Elf Sign and Santa Please Stop Here Sign - just a bit of fun for your door to warn guests you have a Mischievous House Elf!
- Departure Letter - from Elf, thanking you for your hospitality. Perfect to leave out on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning when your Elf girl has departed.
- A Thank You postcard - you can send to your children, from Elf, in January to thank them for looking after your Elf girl. A lovely magical reminder of the fun they have had!
Our graphic designers are self-confessed big kids with a Christmas addiction - and it shows!